Joe Valley is a best-selling author, EXITpreneur, podcaster, advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light Brokerage. He is a Certified Mergers & Acquisitions professional and has personally closed over 100 million in transactions and nearly a half-billion in online exits through Quiet Light Advisors.
Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. His best-selling book, The EXITpreneur’s Playbook, focuses on the online world of exiting a business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joe Valley talks about his book, The EXITpreneur’s Playbook
- How hesitation can be an entrepreneur’s undoing
- Making sure you’re on the right side of the equation when exiting
- Joe talks about seller’s discretionary earnings
- Aggregator expenses and owner-operators
- Joe talks about the downside of inventory losses and returns
- Types of deal structures, stability payments, and what people should be thinking about
In this episode…
Do you understand what your business is worth? How can you ensure a smooth transition and a stronger bank account when selling your business?
Joe Valley takes the difficulty and frustration out of selling a business. In his best-selling book, The EXITpreneur’s Playbook, he takes you through key steps to understanding how to sell your business. Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs over the last nine years, and through his team at Quiet Light Brokerage, they have successfully closed nearly 100 million in transactions.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Joe Valley, best-selling author and Partner of Quiet Light Brokerage talks to Paul Miller about how to avoid underselling your business. They discuss how to take the mystery out of selling a business, the importance of training for a business exit, and what you should be thinking about when structuring a deal. Become a part of the EXITpreneur experience and learn how to reach your full selling potential.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- The Exitpreneur’s Playbook
- The EXITpreneur’s Playbook on Amazon
- Joe Valley on LinkedIn
- Joe Valley’s contact email: email@example.com
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- “007: How to Prepare for an Amazing Exit with Joe Valley from Quiet Light Brokerage”
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.