Christian Verhoeven is an entrepreneur and consultant and was the Founder of Big Fudge, a leading brand for premium vinyl record sleeves on Amazon. For five years, Christian was a sous-chef at Spago Beverly Hills before he decided to take the leap into entrepreneurship. He combined his passion for vinyl records and brand ownership to create Big Fudge — and from there, he scaled his brand into a full-time job.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Christian Verhoeven shares his transition from sous-chef to Amazon entrepreneur
- How Christian turned a vinyl record hobby into an enduring business
- The importance of learning from other entrepreneurs to bring value to your brand
- Christian talks about his first experience working with aggregators in preparing to sell his business
- Christian explains his deal structure and due diligence when exiting Big Fudge
- A unique approach to launching a brand
In this episode…
Are you a new entrepreneur struggling to develop your brand? Where can you turn for expert tips to optimize your business strategy through your brand-building process?
For Christian Verhoeven, he found guidance in the transition from a sous-chef to an Amazon entrepreneur by connecting with others already established in the entrepreneurial space. He was proactive in forming standard operating procedures. As he says, when you’re operating your business the right way, exiting your brand is easy. Today, he is here to share his exit process with you.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Paul Miller sits down with Christian Verhoeven, entrepreneur and consultant, to discuss selling and exiting an Amazon business. Listen as Christian talks about his transition into an entrepreneurial role, the importance of optimizing your operating procedures and tracking stability payments, and the process of working with an aggregator. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Christian Verhoeven on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Retail Arbitrage by Mr. Chris Green
- Amazing Freedom Course
- Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers: Transform Your Ecommerce Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Cyndi Thomason
- Kevin Rizer on LinkedIn
- Global Wired Advisors
- Chris Shipferling on LinkedIn
- Chris Bodnar on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.