Ari Horowitz is the Chief Executive Officer of Yardline Capital, an e-commerce capital solutions company that offers operational expertise and advisory services to help sellers boost efficiency and accelerate growth. He previously led the M&A team at Thrasio, one of the world’s largest acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands.
Ari’s other positions include President of Hudson Palm LLC, Co-Founder and Chairman of String Me, Board of Trustees Member at Miami International University of Art & Design, and many more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ari Horowitz talks about his background with Thrasio and Yardline Capital
- Ari discusses how aggregators—like Thrasio—benefit successful Amazon entrepreneurs
- How do aggregators impact the growth of small, solo Amazon sellers?
- Yardline Capital’s unique approach to funding: partnership instead of lending
- How to avoid the common mistakes that could hurt your Amazon business
- Ari reveals the ins and outs of Yardline Capital’s services, specialties, and repayment terms
- Why Yardline Capital is one of the best resources available to help Amazon sellers achieve an amazing exit
In this episode…
Do you want to scale your business intentionally and profitably, all while keeping your future exit in mind?
Intentional, lucrative growth can be difficult for entrepreneurs who are taking on the world alone. Most entrepreneurs are so caught up in the day-to-day urgency of keeping their businesses afloat that the idea of consistently maintaining an exit-focused mindset seems ludicrous. That’s where a company like Yardline Capital can help: by providing the seasoned advice, well-won expertise, and tried-and-true strategies that you need to help your business thrive. So, how can you start working with a company like Yardline Capital to boost your Amazon store’s revenue—and start preparing for your exit—today?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Ari Horowitz, the Chief Executive Officer of Yardline Capital, to reveal how you can attain the growth capital your business needs in order to scale. Listen in as Ari talks about popular Amazon aggregators, Yardline Capital’s one-of-a-kind approach to funding e-commerce businesses, and why Yardline Capital is the top-notch resource your Amazon store is missing. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ari Horowitz on LinkedIn
- Ari Horowitz’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yardline Capital
- Yardline Capital on Instagram
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Carlos Cashman on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.