Barbra Bannon is a serial entrepreneur, devoted mother of two children, and the Founder and CEO of Farm to Table Innovation Collective, a reliable, community-focused company that empowers restaurants to source food from local vendors in the wake of COVID-19. Barbra recently built and sold Spark Ink, a multi-million dollar, #1 best-selling Amazon brand, in just 2 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Barbra Bannon talks about owning a content marketing agency with her husband
- How Barbra discovered Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)—and why she decided to become an Amazon entrepreneur
- Barbra discusses why she began the exit planning process after successfully building and scaling her Amazon business
- Barbra’s experience selling her business to Boosted Commerce in two short weeks with Quiet Light Brokerage
- The importance of prioritizing clean financial records and generating a Profit & Loss statement before exiting your business
- What is deal structure?
- Barbra’s advice for new Amazon sellers: identify the “buyer persona”
- When should you start planning your exit?
- The exciting projects Barbra has up her sleeve, including Farm to Table Innovation Collective
In this episode…
Do you want to sell your business quickly, turn a profit, and experience the freedom to explore new ventures? First, you’ll have to wade through the dreaded process of exit planning.
Selling your business is difficult—especially if this is your first time through the exit planning process. That’s why Barbra Bannon is here today: because one of the best ways to learn how to do something new is to take an expert’s advice. After building and scaling a multi-million dollar Amazon store, Barbra and her husband decided to sell. Today, she explains why—and reveals the recent projects that have been transforming her career since then.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Barbra Bannon, a serial entrepreneur and Amazon selling veteran, to discuss the ins and outs of Barbra’s lucrative exit. Listen in as Barbra talks about deciding to sell her business as a mother of two young children, the importance of maintaining clean financial records before selling, and how identifying the “buyer persona” could transform your products and skyrocket your sales. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Barbra Bannon on LinkedIn
- Farm to Table Innovation Collective on Facebook
- Barbra’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Brad Wayland
- Boosted Commerce
- Norma Rapko Vargas
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.