Brad Wayland is an entrepreneur with almost 20 years of experience in marketing and operating online businesses. Starting in 2003, Brad helped create an online custom t-shirt company that later developed into a multi-million dollar enterprise. In the last 10 years, Brad has constructed, purchased, or sold more than 30 web properties.
In 2017, Brad became an advisor at Quiet Light Brokerage, a company that helps entrepreneurs effectively and profitably sell their online businesses.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brad Wayland reveals how he got started in the ecommerce industry
- How Brad managed a successful 8 figure exit from his ecommerce company, BlueCotton
- How the details of daily operations can be difficult for big-picture entrepreneurs
- Brad tells the story of his vintage video game business
- How Brad unexpectedly started working for Quiet Light Brokerage
- Brad breaks down Quiet Light Brokerage’s business model
- Why Brad was apprehensive about working with brokers at the start of his career
- How Quiet Light Brokerage values relationships and referrals
- When should a seller start to think about exit planning for their business?
- The elements involved in creating value for an Amazon business
- Knowing the value of your business at every turn
- The most valuable thing to focus on when starting your exit planning
In this episode…
Do you lose sleep over planning an exit strategy for your business? Well, you’re not alone! Exit planning can be stressful, confusing, and overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
With almost 20 years of experience in the ecommerce industry, Brad Wayland of Quiet Light Brokerage has faced all of the ups and downs involved in exit planning. Unsure how to start your exit planning, when to sell your business, or the knowledge about your company you should prioritize at every point of the planning process? Brad’s here to help.
Figuring out the timing of your exit strategy can be one of the most frustrating aspects of exit planning. In this episode of the Amazing Exits Podcast, Brad talks to co-hosts Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller about practical tips and tricks for successfully planning your own amazing exit. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Brad Wayland on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.