Chad Maghielse is an investor, consultant, and entrepreneur at Maghielse LLC. Chad has a long entrepreneurial history, starting a pet supplies company with only $3,000 on a credit card—all in pursuit of lifestyle freedom. But, after scaling his business to the point of a million-dollar exit, his entrepreneurial journey transformed.
Now, Chad is an expert in the ecommerce community due to his experience in building, scaling, and selling 7-figure ecommerce businesses.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Chad Maghielse talks about his transition from real estate to ecommerce entrepreneurship
- The importance of starting your business with a brand-building perspective
- Paul and Chad discuss the importance of timing when exit planning
- Why Chad decided to use a broker for his exit planning
- Chad talks about one of his favorite books, Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- How Chad constructed a team of top-notch advisors while exit planning
- Kellianne and Chad discuss the ins and outs of minimizing taxes to create a profitable business
- Some of Chad’s biggest exit planning regrets—and what he would’ve done differently
- Chad offers his best tips and trick for creating success as an Amazon seller
- What’s next in Chad’s career
In this episode…
Are you trying to figure out where to start in the exit planning process? Are you looking for expert advice to guide you through it all? Then Look no further!
Before his days as a successful investor, consultant, and entrepreneur, Chad Maghielse worked in real estate. Chad felt limited in a variety of ways: he would spend all day answering phones, he didn’t have the liberty to travel, and his creative capabilities were stunted. In other words, Chad felt like the “freedom lifestyle” he wanted simply wasn’t achievable. But, this all changed when Chad took the jump into entrepreneurship and successfully executed his exit plan—and he hasn’t looked back since.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Chad Maghielse to discuss the details of Chad’s amazing 7-figure exit. Listen in to hear how Chad started his business with $3,000, how he constructed an A-team of experts while exit planning, and the need for good timing when selling your business. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chad Maghielse on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Gary Huang on LinkedIn
- 7 Figure Seller Summit
- Kevin Rizer on LinkedIn
- The FBA Broker
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers: Transform Your Ecommerce Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Cyndi Thomason
- Tom Wheelwright
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.