Chelsea Cohen is an Amazon seller, copywriting expert, and the Co-Founder of both SoStocked and Badass Business Builders. Since launching her own physical products business on Amazon with her husband Ari in 2014, Chelsea has built an Amazon empire that earns more than $1 million in sales per year.
Chelsea and Ari are in-demand speakers that have been featured at the Amazing.com Seller Summit and several Amazon seller podcasts and YouTube shows, including AM/PM Podcast and Seller Stories with Jungle Scout.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Chelsea Cohen talks about her background and experience as an Amazon entrepreneur
- How Chelsea and Dan Fernandez co-founded SoStocked
- Some of the biggest mistakes Amazon sellers make when it comes to inventory management
- Should you invest in a third party warehouse and fulfillment service?
- Chelsea reveals how SoStocked can help you optimize your inventory management
- Chelsea’s top strategies for supply chain management: tracking your data and implementing an inventory timeline
- What is the learning curve and onboarding process for new SoStocked clients?
- How to thrive as an FBM Amazon seller during COVID-19
- Chelsea talks about her successful copywriting agency and shares helpful tips for up-and-coming copywriters
In this episode…
Is the day-to-day hassle of inventory management getting you down? Do confusing spreadsheets and ineffective all-in-one algorithms make you want to pull your hair out—and maybe even quit?
Building a successful Amazon business is difficult enough without the anxiety that comes with inventory management. So, what if there was a way to systematize your inventory management with a customizable, easy-to-use software? Thankfully, this miraculous software exists–and Chelsea Cohen is on the show to share it with you.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Chelsea Cohen, Co-Founder of SoStocked, to discuss the best-kept secrets for effectively managing your inventory with state-of-the-art software. Listen in as Chelsea reveals how to avoid the most egregious inventory management mistakes, simplify your supply chain management, and boost your profits through stellar copywriting. Stay tuned for more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chelsea Cohen on LinkedIn
- Chelsea Cohen on Facebook
- Badass Business Builders
- Chelsea’s copywriting services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Dan Fernandez on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.