Chris Shipferling is a Managing Partner at Global Wired Advisors, a leading Digital Investment Bank that specializes in the optimization of the business sale process. Before working at Global Wired Advisors, Chris was the Owner of Robert & Pearl, the Executive General Manager for North & South America at Jané Group, and the Senior Director of Sales at Evenflo.
Through his work at Global Wired Advisors, Chris offers expert advice to Amazon and ecommerce entrepreneurs searching to maximize their potential before, during, and after their big exit.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kellianne shares how Chris’s team at Global Wired Advisors helped her achieve an amazing exit
- Chris talks about his background in sales, marketing, and advising
- Chris explains key business terms for exit planning, such as the lower middle market, investment banking, mergers, and acquisitions
- The importance of education during the exit process
- Why a business owner should care about exit planning
- Should you engage a professional to help you sell your business?
- Common myths about intermediaries and brokers
- What sellers should focus on to attract a strategic buyer
- Everything you need to know about aggregators
- How COVID-19 has impacted the M&A marketplace
- Kellianne and Chris discuss multiples and expansion of multiples
- Is 2020 a good time to sell your business?
In this episode…
Exit planning can be intensely stressful, overwhelming, and full of question marks. When do you start exit planning? What should you prioritize in the exit planning process? If you resonate with these questions, you are not alone. Chris Shipferling of Global Wired Advisors is on Amazing Exits today to discuss how to effectively choose the best exit strategy for your business.
If you need insight to help you sift through your options and make the right decisions in the exit planning process, tune in to today’s episode of Amazing Exits! In this episode, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Chris Shipferling, Managing Partner of Global Wired Advisors, to discuss important concepts to know when exit planning, when to engage a professional to help you sell your business, and how identifying your company’s vision and goals could transform your exit planning experience.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chris Shipferling on LinkedIn
- Global Wired Advisors
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.