Don Henig is the Co-Founder of AccrueMe, a business providing unique and expansive growth capital to Amazon Sellers. In addition, Don is also the President of Propzy, an app that helps people buy, sell, and rent real estate using social media.
Before AccrueMe and Propzy, Don held a variety of important roles like the CEO of Peconic Bay Entertainment, Managing Director at Mortgage Master, and Founder and Partner at Corner Store Entertainment.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Don Henig shares how he got started in Amazon inventory financing
- Common challenges that Amazon sellers face when working with popular lending companies
- Don talks about AccrueMe’s one-of-a-kind, seller-focused business model
- How does AccrueMe sustain a business model with no payments?
- Don reveals the key requirements for Amazon sellers to access AccrueMe’s program
- Don’s passion for consulting, collaboration, and partnering with clients
- A real-life case study of how AccrueMe helped exit-focused clients achieve their goals
- Don’s top advice for the exit planning process: don’t take your foot off of the gas!
In this episode…
Are you trying to get your business up and running as an Amazon entrepreneur? Do you desperately need a loan, a strategy, or valuable collaboration with an Amazon expert? If so, this episode of Amazing Exits is for you!
At some point, every business faces high and low points. The turbulent nature of entrepreneurship can be stressful, discouraging, and scary. That’s why Don Henig and his team at AccrueMe have constructed an effective, seller-focused business model: to help Amazon sellers thrive in all situations. AccrueMe knows that popular lending programs often hurt sellers in the long run, which is why they have constructed their program to be as laid-back, understanding, and collaborative as possible. So, how can you start working with AccrueMe today and make the difference in your business?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Don Henig, Co-Founder of AccrueMe, to discuss the ins and outs of capital lending and business growth. Listen in as Don discusses the story behind AccrueMe’s seller-focused services, the top requirements sellers must meet to work with AccrueMe, and his number one piece of advice to help sellers thrive while planning their amazing exit. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Don Henig on LinkedIn
- Don’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The AccrueMe Calculator
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.