Gary Nealon is the President of Nealon Solutions, a Pennsylvania-based internet marketing company, and Managing Partner of Usawa.io, a digital currency designed to impact poverty in underdeveloped countries. Gary is also the President of Sidekicks.co, a full-service virtual assistant agency, and the Founder of RTACabinetStore.com, which Gary recently sold for 8 figures.
Because of his success as an e-commerce expert and serial entrepreneur, Gary is an Official Member of the Forbes Agency Council and has been featured in Inc. 500, Philadelphia100®, Entrepreneur, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Gary Nealon talks about his entrepreneurial background and experience in e-commerce
- How Gary sold his former home improvement company, RTA Cabinet Stores, for 8 figures
- The best strategies for increasing customer traffic as an Amazon e-commerce entrepreneur
- When did Gary decide to exit his business?
- Gary discusses the private equity group that bought his company
- The importance of mastering Amazon marketing before branching out to other marketing sources
- Why Gary decided to position RTA Cabinet Stores as a technology company instead of a cabinet company
- The importance of knowing your “why” when exit planning
- Gary talks about his marketing agency, Nealon Solutions, and his strategies for analyzing customer data
- The importance of knowing your skillset and outsourcing
In this episode…
Do you want to plan a successful and lucrative exit, but you’re not sure where to start? Are you looking for the best advice and resources to guide you in the exit planning process? If you are, you’re in the right place.
Successful entrepreneur and e-commerce expert Gary Nealon recently sold his business, RTA Cabinet Stores, for a staggering 8 figures. Today, Gary is on the Amazing Exits Podcast to discuss all of the secrets and strategies behind his exit planning process.
In this episode of the Amazing Exits Podcast, co-hosts Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Gary Nealon to discuss Gary’s amazing 8-figure exit story—and how to replicate his success by knowing your “why”, identifying your skillset, and realizing when to outsource! Keep listening to learn how and when Gary decided to sell his business, the best strategies for increasing web traffic, and how to effectively analyze customer data.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Gary Nealon
- Gary Nealon on LinkedIn
- RTA Cabinet Store
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.