Jason Boyce is an entrepreneur, author, Amazon aficionado, and the Founder and CEO of the product marketing agency Avenue7Media. He is an e-commerce expert with almost two decades of experience under his belt, and he uses the power of Amazon, social media, and digital advertising to launch products, boost sales, and build brands through Avenue7Media.
In addition to this, Jason also serves as a CEO Advisory Board Member for Inc. CEO Project, as well as an Advisory Council Member for Prosper Show. To top it all off, Jason co-authored The Amazon Jungle, a highly-rated guide for Amazon sellers, with Rick Cesari.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jason Boyce talks about his extensive background in e-commerce and Amazon entrepreneurship
- Why most Amazon sellers have a love/hate relationship with Amazon
- How does Amazon treat its third-party sellers?
- Jason’s transformative experience in the U.S. Marine Corps
- How Jason met Rick Cesari and how they started writing a book together
- Some of the core messages in Jason’s book, The Amazon Jungle
- What can Amazon sellers do to intentionally build a valuable business and secure an amazing exit?
- The importance of distinguishing—and continually improving—your brand, products, and marketing strategies
- Jason’s powerful metaphor for entrepreneurship (hint: collaborative problem-solving)
In this episode…
Do you want to build your Amazon business but are frustrated with Amazon’s poor treatment of its third-party sellers? Are you looking for effective strategies that will help you lead your company to success in spite of your love/hate relationship with Amazon? If so, this episode of Amazing Exits is a must-listen!
Jason Boyce is an entrepreneur, author, and e-commerce/Amazon expert with almost 20 years of hard-won experience to boast. However, even an expert and long-time Amazon seller like Jason can occasionally get frustrated with Amazon entrepreneurship. Thankfully, Jason’s turbulent relationship with Amazon hasn’t deterred him from thriving on its platform—and today he’s here to share the tips and tricks that have helped him prosper on Amazon’s platform for so many years.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Jason Boyce, the Founder and CEO of Avenue7Media, to discuss navigating the “jungle” of Amazon selling. Listen in as Jason talks about developing his Amazon expertise, serving in the U.S. Marine Corp, and writing a best-selling book with esteemed marketing legend Rick Cesari. Stay tuned for more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Jason Boyce on LinkedIn
- Jason’s email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace by Jason Boyce and Rick Cesari
- “0024: Direct Response TV Pioneer Shares Expert Strategies and Tips for Building Iconic and Highly-Valuable Brands”
- Chris McCabe on LinkedIn
- James Thomson on LinkedIn
- Prosper Show
- Rick Cesari
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.