Joe Valley is the Co-Owner of Quiet Light Brokerage, a business brokerage firm that helps entrepreneurs sell their online businesses. Joe is also the Founder and Co-Host of the Quiet Light Podcast with his partner, Mark Daoust.
As an expert in advising and brokering for web-based niches, Joe is a successful speaker, frequent podcast guest, and soon-to-be-published author.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joe Valley discusses his business experience before internet marketing existed
- How Paul and Joe met
- Paul and Joe discuss why entrepreneurs are often apprehensive about consulting brokers
- Joe reveals the factors that make an Amazon business sellable
- How to maintain clean records for your business
- Understanding the value of your business as an entrepreneur
- Joe talks about why exiting your business can be an exciting process
- When is the right time to sell your business?
- The importance of intentional growth
- How could fractional CFO services help your business?
- Joe shares how exit planning is similar to marathon training
- Knowing your exit options
- Joe talks about his upcoming book
- Joe offers valuable advice on taking care of your business
In this episode…
How can you effectively prepare for a successful exit? This is a question that plagues entrepreneurs across the globe. If you want to achieve a profitable and clean exit but don’t know where to start in the preparation process, you are not alone! Today on the Amazing Exits podcast, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Joe Valley, the Co-Owner of Quiet Light Brokerage, to discuss how to prepare for a successful exit.
As an advertising and brokering expert, and the Co-Owner of Quiet Light Brokerage, Joe Valley understands the stress and frustration involved in exit planning. Thankfully, Joe is on the Amazing Exits podcast to offer practical tips and tricks for Amazon entrepreneurs who are in all stages of the exit planning process. Tune in to hear Joe, Kellianne, and Paul discuss how to make your Amazon brand sellable, knowing the value of your business, and how to optimize your exit options.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Joe Valley on LinkedIn
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Ryan Tansom on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.