Justin Chen is the Co-founder of PickFu, a self-service consumer research tool designed to provide feedback. At PickFu, they cater to an array of brands but focus specifically on e-commerce. He built the company around different customer segments that offer brands the tools to optimize their product development.
Before PickFu, Justin was a software engineer and has over 15 years in the business. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Justin is colorblind, and that was one of the factors behind creating PickFu.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Justin Chen talks about product sourcing, product development, and listing optimization
- The importance of a preference test and targeting your audience
- Justin discusses how to target your audience demographically
- What is the biggest mistake of testing variables?
- An in-depth look into what you should optimize to increase value
- Justin shines a light on image optimization and confounding factors involved with rebranding
- What drives an aggregator: data
- How to find success on Amazon, no matter the size of your organization
In this episode…
Advertisements and marketing creatives can grow the company, or they can go unnoticed by consumers. Knowing how to target your audience effectively can be difficult. Because of this, choosing the right data tool is crucial.
For Justin Chen, he knows instant polling of data is one way to provide customer feedback for a brand. Examining the variables with unbiased, real-world opinions provides valuable insight into product development. Want to know how to improve your listing?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Justin Chen, Co-founder of PickFu, an online platform dedicated to consumer research. They discuss marketing creatives, improving your listing through branding and packaging, and the mindset of a data-driven organization. Justin also explains just how valuable preference testing can be. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Justin Chen on LinkedIn
- Justin Chen’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prosper Show
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.