Ken Kubec is the VP of Acquisitions at Thras.io, one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. With a portfolio of more than 75 brands, Thras.io has established their sourcing, due diligence, and closing processes to guarantee seamless ownership transitions.
In his role as VP of Acquisitions, Ken works closely with leading Amazon 7-figure private label brands that want to effectively monetize their business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ken Kubec talks about transitioning from his job at Wall Street to the Amazon acquisition business
- How Ken’s company, Thras.io, acquires Amazon FBA private label brands
- Why Thras.io prioritizes selling on Amazon versus other retail platforms
- Does your company fit into Ken’s ideal acquisition bracket?
- Ken discusses how Thras.io helps clients systematize their bookkeeping to ensure a seamless ownership transition
- The process a seller goes through when they start working with Thras.io
- Frequent risks involved in acquiring Amazon businesses
- How Ken estimates business value—and what your business might actually be worth
- Common drivers for sellers: burnout, closure, and pursuing new ideas
In this episode…
Are you an Amazon seller who is looking to exit your business, turn a profit, and maybe even have a bit of fun while you’re at it?
Meet Ken Kubec, the VP of Acquisitions at Thras.io. According to Ken, exiting your business is not an easy task, but when all is said and done, it can be incredibly transformative. Exiting can usher you into rest and relaxation, give you the space to develop new business ideas, and more—but only if you exit successfully, with the right team by your side. So, how do you find the right people to aid you in the exit planning process?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Ken Kubec, VP of Acquisitions at Thras.io, to reveal how you can sell your business to a high-profile acquisition company. Listen in as Ken discusses his top-notch strategies for profitably—and quickly—growing and exiting your business. You don’t want to miss his prized expertise, so stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.