Kirsty Verity is the Co-Founder and CEO of REAL Coaching, a company that helps Amazon entrepreneurs build successful businesses that turn a profit. Kirsty has been selling on Amazon since 2013 and has sold more than $17 million in products through her Amazon store. Because of her fiery passion and valuable experience, Kirsty has coached and helped over 1,000 Amazon sellers build their businesses since 2015.
Isaac Kuhlman is an Amazon Brand Developer and the Co-Founder of REAL Coaching. Since 2013, Isaac has developed Amazon businesses that have made over $12 million in sales. After joining with Kirsty Verity to create REAL Coaching, Isaac has helped over 1,000 Amazon sellers build their successful businesses.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kirsty talks about her background in corporate branding and Amazon entrepreneurship
- Isaac shares his background in retail, management, and entrepreneurship
- Why did Kirsty and Isaac start a coaching business?
- How coaching can be altruistic
- Kirsty shares tips and tricks for building your brand
- What is the difference between a product and a brand?
- Isaac shares a helpful story about the importance of branding
- Kirsty and Isaac reveal some of the product research tricks they teach their students
- What do Kirsty and Isaac teach their students about profit margins?
- How much money you need to invest at the start of your business
- Kirsty and Isaac share how Amazon entrepreneurs can increase the value of their business
In this episode…
Do you struggle with constructing a unique brand for your Amazon product? Or, maybe you’re having trouble with some of the other aspects of Amazon selling and entrepreneurship. If this sounds like you, you’re not alone! This is the reason Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman joined forces to create a high-quality Amazon entrepreneurship coaching program: to help Amazon entrepreneurs across the board navigate the ups and downs of brand building, product research, profit margins, investment, and more.
If you want to know how to create a connection with your customers and elevate your product, this episode of Amazing Exits with Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller is for you. Listen in as Kellianne and Paul sit down with Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of REAL Coaching to discuss simplifying your business and effectively building your brand. Their practical strategies for brand building, product research, and increasing the value of your company could boost your customer satisfaction and profits! Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- REAL Coaching
- Sprint to Profit for Amazon Sellers Podcast
- REAL Coaching’s Youtube Channel
- Kirsty Verity on LinkedIn
- Isaac Kuhlman on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.