Mark Goldfinger is the Senior Director of Growth at unybrands, a leading next-generation e-commerce platform. He held a variety of senior roles while working with WeWork for the past six years. He focused on growth and international expansion, opening new markets, growing and hiring a sales team, and building out processes in existing markets. Mark has experience working directly with executives to drive impactful results and achieve long-term growth.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mark Goldfinger talks about the foundation of unybrands and the sustainability of brands on the platform
- Why developing a better supply chain creates a more efficient brand
- How to overcome the constraint of product development for greater capital
- Mark describes the process of acquiring a brand through unybrands
- How to structure a deal for higher seller discretionary earning
- What are some methodologies that can impact your exit?
In this episode…
Knowing how to build and scale your brand can be difficult. With the push to digital platforms, how can you focus on the long-term growth of your digital brand?
Mark Goldfinger at unybrands answers the call to help brands grow. He has experience opening and developing new markets, and his focus on business development gives your brand the best exit strategy. At unybrands, they are a team of digital commerce strategic buyers accomplished in buying and boosting brands.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Paul Miller is joined by Mark Goldfinger, Senior Director of Growth at unybrands, to discuss how to structure and grow your e-commerce brand for sustainability. Together they talk about the importance of stability payments, product development and creation for more significant capital, and building relationships with founders to have their best exit. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Mark Goldfinger on LinkedIn
- Mark Goldfinger’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Clark on LinkedIn
- “Amazon Aggregators Are Hiring Aggressively After Raising Billions”
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.