Matt Geddie is a high-growth leader and accomplished entrepreneur with years of experience creating products, developing IP, building brands, and executing international sales and marketing strategies. His many areas of expertise include business development, strategy, new venture initiatives, and more.
Currently, Matt is also the COO of Chiavaye, a company of various brands leading the marketplace in female health with impactful products and initiatives.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Matt Geddie talks about his career in the coconut oil and Amazon seller industries
- Why did Matt decide to sell his business?
- Keys to diversifying and de-risking your assets
- The importance of intentional growth and timing when planning your exit
- Why obtaining a trademark or patent could make all the difference for your business
- Matt talks about constructing his top-notch exit planning team
- How Matt and his team identified and began to build a relationship with their potential buyer
- What would Matt change about his 7-figure exit?
- The story behind Matt’s recent acquisition of Northern Lites
- How Matt’s fiancé created Chiavaye, a female sexual health brand
- Matt’s final takeaway for entrepreneurs: everything takes more time than you think!
In this episode…
Do you want to successfully build, grow, and sell your own business? Or, are you looking for top-notch advice to help you time your exit perfectly? You’re in luck: this episode of the Amazing Exits podcast is for you!
Matt Geddie is an experienced entrepreneur who created and sold his own business, Skinny & Co., for 7 figures. Through the exit planning process, Matt learned quite a bit about the importance of intentional growth, good timing, and de-risking your assets—and today, he’s here to share his entrepreneurial wisdom with the world.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Matt Geddie, COO of Chiavaye, to discuss Matt’s amazing 7-figure exit. Listen in as Matt talks about how to sell your business at a high point, creating a trustworthy exit planning team, and what qualities he looks for in a potential acquisition. Stay tuned for more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Matt Geddie on LinkedIn
- Matt’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Lites
- Skinny & Co.
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Ryan Moran on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.