Michele Venton is an experienced entrepreneur who specializes in growing, scaling, and exiting Amazon FBA businesses. She created a top Amazon company in under two years, which she successfully exited in 2019 for seven figures. Michele is also a speaker at international e-commerce and Amazon events.
Currently, Michele is building her second successful brand and establishing herself as a motivational speaker for working moms who are trying to juggle professional success and motherhood.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Branded by Women, the upcoming conference that Kellianne Fedio and Michele Venton are both speaking at this month
- Michele talks about her background in e-commerce entrepreneurship
- How Amazing Selling Machine helped Michele, Kellianne, and Paul jumpstart their Amazon careers
- Michele shares the challenges she faces as both a passionate entrepreneur and a devoted mother
- How Michele transitioned from selling products to developing a unique brand as an Amazon seller
- The secret to creating a successful brand: identify and prioritize the needs of your customers
- Michele shares the ins and outs of her amazing 7-figure exit
- Is 2021 a good time to sell your business?
- Michele’s current projects and future ventures—and how you can contact her for advice or support
In this episode…
Do you find it tough to juggle your entrepreneurial career and your duties as a parent? Are you trying to catch a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel: a successful exit, where you have more time for yourself, your kids, and new business ventures? If so, this episode of Amazing Exits is a must-listen.
Being an entrepreneur is difficult, as it requires a great deal of time, energy, money, and passion. It’s a 24/7 job! However, being a parent—especially a stay-at-home parent—is also a full-time gig with little to no time off. So, how can you balance your entrepreneurial dreams and the constant work of parenthood? Thankfully, Michele Venton, a successful Amazon entrepreneur and stay-at-home mom, is here to share how she survived living in these two worlds at once—and how you can, too.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Michele Venton, an experienced Amazon entrepreneur, international speaker, and loving parent, to discuss Michele’s incredible 7-figure exit story. Listen in as Michele reveals how she got started as an Amazon seller, the importance of building a customer-focused brand, and how she maneuvers life as a successful entrepreneur and devoted mother. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Michele Venton on LinkedIn
- Michele Venton on Facebook
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Branded by Women Conference
- Amazing Selling Machine
- Kirsty Verity on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.