Mike Jackness is the President and CEO of Terran, an ecommerce conglomerate that owns and builds brands and content sites. Terran also runs a blog, podcast, and training site called EcomCrew, which specializes in helping entrepreneurs grow ecommerce businesses.
Mike has worked for tech companies since he was 18-years-old, when he started his own tech business, Discount Computer Consultants. His specialties include search engine marketing, relationship building, and adopting change.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mike Jackness talks about renting an RV during COVID-19
- Paul and Mike discuss the importance of a healthy work/life balance
- Mike shares his exit story
- Kellianne talks about learning balance and intentionality in her exit strategy
- How building strong professional relationships leads to a successful business
- What Mike would do differently if selling his business today
- How do you know when to sell your business?
- Mike shares his strategies for creating the perfect team for a smooth exit
- The projects Mike is currently working on at EcomCrew and Terran
- How to build value into your business through external traffic from a content site
- Mike reveals his two keys to building a sustainable business
- Mike, Kellianne, and Paul offer final words of wisdom about The Four Burners Theory
In this episode…
Do you want to know how to build a successful, sustainable business model while maintaining a healthy work/life balance? If so, this episode of the Amazing Exits Podcast is for you! Today, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Mike Jackness of Terran and EcomCrew to discuss their personal exit strategy stories, how to time your exit perfectly, and how to build a sustainable business.
Planning the timing of your exit can be tricky and stressful. How can you plan a lucrative and well-timed exit while maintaining your relationships, hobbies, and sanity? In this episode of the Amazing Exits Podcast with Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller, Mike Jackness of Terran and EcomCrew offers listeners practical tips about prioritizing and maintaining a healthy work/life balance, even while planning your exit. Stay tuned to hear actionable ecommerce advice that secures favorable results!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Mike Jackness on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.