Rick Cesari is a direct response marketing trailblazer, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and esteemed consultant. He was the very first person to build a national brand using direct response TV marketing and has since grown a plethora of brands—like Juiceman® Juice Extractor, Sonicare®, Clarisonic, and OxiClean—into household names.
Currently, Rick is the Chief Marketing Officer at Direct Branding, an omni-channel branding and marketing company that uses engaging videos to help companies build their brand’s presence and generate sales. Not only that, but he recently released his fourth book, The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Paul Miller and Rick Cesari reveal how they met and what Paul has taught Rick about Amazon entrepreneurship
- How Rick’s interest in juicing led him to a career in the direct response marketing industry
- What is direct response marketing?
- Rick recalls how his disappointing exit from Juiceman® led to his famous work with the George Foreman Grill
- How did Rick get involved in Amazon marketing?
- Rick’s tried-and-true strategy for brand-building and increasing conversion rates on your website: incorporate videos!
- The career-changing secrets in Rick’s popular new book, The Amazon Jungle
- How to access a free consultation with Rick
In this episode…
Do you ever feel like you’re spinning your wheels as an Amazon entrepreneur? In other words, are you spilling blood, sweat, and tears for your business, but not reaping the benefits you expected? You’re certainly not alone—and this episode is calling your name.
Rick Cesari has been through it all: underwhelming exits, national success and recognition, career confusion, lucky timing, and everything else in between. However, after more than 25 years in the turbulent and fickle direct response marketing industry, business is still booming for him as an advertiser, consultant, author, and speaker. So, what’s Rick’s secret sauce for success—and how can you emulate his strategies in your own business?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Rick Cesari, one of the world’s first direct response marketers and the Chief Marketing Officer at Direct Branding, to share the ups and downs of Rick’s incredible career. Tune in as Rick reveals his best-kept tips and tricks for digital marketing, Amazon entrepreneurship, and brand building that will boost your conversion rates and skyrocket your sales today. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Rick Cesari
- Rick Cesari on LinkedIn
- Rick’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace by Jason R. Boyce and Rick Cesari
- Video Persuasion: Everything You Need to Know | How to Create Effective High Level Product and Testimonial Videos that will Grow Your Brand, Increase Sales and Build Your Business by Rick Cesari
- Building Billion Dollar Brands: Spectacular Successes & Cautionary Tales: The Lure Of Brand Response From Both Sides Of The Marketing Fence by Rick Cesari and Barb Westfield
- Prosper Show
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.