Ryan Tansom is the President and Co-Founder of Arkona, a company that partners with entrepreneurs to provide value growth education. After selling his family’s company for eight figures in 2014, Ryan wanted to use the ups and downs of his exit experience to help other entrepreneurs grow and sell their businesses.
In addition to his role at Arkona, Ryan is also a popular keynote speaker, soon-to-be published author, and host for the podcast Life Intentional Growth.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan talks about his background in exit planning
- How to shift your mindset to focus on your company’s worth
- When to start exit planning
- Ryan shares his five intentional growth principles
- How to control the choices you make in your business
- Why it’s essential to educate yourself about your company’s value
- Intrinsic value versus transaction value
- Why is it important to know your exit options?
- Ryan discusses how to increase the value of your company through cash flow
- Ryan offers final words of wisdom to entrepreneurs about focusing on your company’s worth
In this episode…
Most entrepreneurs don’t realize the value of their business until after they’ve sold it. Unfortunately, this can lead to difficulties in the exit process. How can you effectively sell your business without knowing its worth? In this episode of the Amazing Exits podcast, Ryan Tansom of Arkona talks with Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller about the importance of assessing your company’s value before exiting.
After exiting his own company in 2014, Ryan Tansom realized the importance of knowing your company’s value. Now, Ryan is an expert entrepreneur, educator, and podcaster who teaches entrepreneurs how to accurately assess their company’s value. Listen to Amazing Exits today as Kellianne Fedio, Paul Miller, and Ryan talk about shifting your mindset, intentional growth principles, and value growth education. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ryan Tansom on LinkedIn
- Intentional Growth Podcast
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.