Ryan Turbes is a CPA and Partner at Boulay Group, and one of the leaders in Boulay’s transaction advisory services practice. In his position at Boulay, Ryan provides cost-efficient and practical solutions to his clients by meeting their accounting needs and leading attest and transaction engagements.
Ryan specializes in attest, tax, consulting, accounting services for clients in diverse industries, including construction, manufacturing, insurance, and professional services.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Turbes talks about his background as an accountant in Minnesota
- What makes an M&A accountant different from other accountants?
- How an M&A accountant changed Kellianne’s approach to exit planning
- Boulay’s work in the wealth management field
- How can you legally optimize or take advantage of the tax code as an entrepreneur?
- Ryan discusses how financial health impacts exit planning
- How to choose between hiring an M&A accountant or hiring a “regular” accountant
- The range of clients that Boulay works with: from startups to publicly traded companies
- When should you start exit planning with a CPA firm or accountant?
- How Ryan helps his clients calculate and mitigate taxes
- Paul and Ryan define double taxation
- What is the difference between asset sales and stock sales?
- Ryan discusses EBITDA
In this episode…
Are you a successful online entrepreneur? Do you want to sell your business, turn a profit, and have more time for your family and friends?
For most people, the financial aspect of exit planning is the most stressful part of the process. From the mind-bending financial language used to the innumerable loopholes and strategies you can leverage as an entrepreneur, the numbers behind your exit planning can be incredibly overwhelming. So, what can you do to make the process easier?
In this episode of the Amazing Exits podcast, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Ryan Turbes, CPA and Partner at Boulay, to discuss the ins and outs of prudent financial planning for your business. Listen as Ryan discusses M&A accounting, how to optimize tax codes, and when to hire a financial expert to guide you through the exit planning process. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ryan Turbes
- Ryan Turbes on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits episode 003 with Ryan Tansom from Arkona
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.