Sajag Agarwal is the Founder and CEO of Movley, a technology company that helps brands manufacturing in China create high-quality products and optimize their supply chains by providing hands-on quality control inspections.
Before founding Movley, Sajag was the Founder and CEO of Syde, a company that produced high-performance electronics focused on charging in phones, cars, and aerospace. Sajag grew Syde to $2 million in annual revenue within three years of its conception, established Syde as a #1 category leader on Amazon during Prime Day in 2017, and made his amazing exit from the company in 2018.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Sajag Agarwal talks about his background in Amazon entrepreneurship and supply chain management
- The quality control issues Sajag experienced in his business—and what he decided to do about it
- Sajag’s words of wisdom to Amazon sellers: quality control can make or break a business
- The power of Movley’s cutting-edge central database
- How does Movley anticipate inconsistencies, and what does the team do when they identify a manufacturing error or a failed inspection?
- How Movley’s unique approach to financial transparency educates its clients (instead of leaving them in the dark)
- Sajag discusses the ins and outs of Movley’s comprehensive—and organized—inspection reports
- What is “quality fade,” and how can you prevent it?
In this episode…
Do you want to optimize your international supply chains and boost the quality of your products? Are you looking for an inspection company that can help you identify and resolve your manufacturing issues right now? If so, this episode is a must-listen!
International supply chains are a huge pain point for most Amazon entrepreneurs. Poorly tested products lead to high defect rates, high return rates, and, worst of all, scathing reviews. Unfortunately, these issues can severely hurt your business’ reputation, profits, and sellability, especially in a highly-competitive industry like Amazon. So, how can you protect your business and improve your products today? Thankfully, Sajag Agarwal, a supply chain expert, is here to answer your questions about inspection services and help you construct a fool-proof plan of action in no time.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Sajag Agarwal, the Founder and CEO of Movley, to discuss everything Amazon sellers need to know about supply chain management and quality control. Listen in as Sajag identifies common quality control issues, explains how faulty products are a real danger to your business’ success, and reveals how Movley helps Amazon sellers across the world perfect their products and processes every single day. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Sajag Agarwal
- Sajag Agarwal on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Access Movley’s “Help Me Prepare” Guide
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.