Nate Jackson is the Vice President of Acquisitions at Perch, one of the top acquirers and operators of Amazon Private Label brands. At Perch, a team of expert operators uses their storied e-commerce expertise to take Amazon brands to new levels of success. At Perch, Nate specializes in business development, partnerships, acquisitions, due diligence, and integrations.
Seira Flores is an entrepreneur, advisor, empowerment coach, project manager, change agent, and accredited investor. She is the Founder and CEO of Sambuya, a company that produces affordable, reusable, and comfortable face masks.
Seira is also the Founder of Satina Clothing, an apparel brand created by women, for women. After launching Satina Clothing in 2015, Seira built a reliable reputation and generated over $20 million in sales before successfully exiting in 2020.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Seira Flores talks about building and selling her 7-figure women’s apparel business, Satina Clothing
- How Seira initially funded the growth of her business by partnering with manufacturers
- Nate Jackson talks about his day-to-day work as VP of Acquisitions at Perch
- Nate describes the kind of business model Perch wants to acquire
- Does Perch exclusively acquire Amazon brands?
- Why Seira decided to sell Satina Clothing to Perch over other buyers
- Seira’s top choice for a brokerage firm during the exit planning process: Quiet Light Brokerage
- Seira shares her practical strategies for increasing the value of your business right before exiting
- Nate reveals how Amazon entrepreneurs can make their businesses stand out to Perch and other acquisition firms
- Is 2020 the right time to sell your business?
In this episode…
Have you ever wondered what the sale of a business is like from both the seller and the buyer’s perspective? Do you want a glimpse into the inner workings of the exit planning and acquisition processes from a buyer and seller duo who have been there—together?
In 2020, Seira Flores sold her successful women’s clothing company for 7 figures. Nate Jackson, the VP of Acquisitions at Perch, is the one who bought it. After the process of transferring Seira’s business to Perch, one of the leading acquirers of Amazon businesses, Seira and Nate are ready to share their experience with the world.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Seira Flores and Nate Jackson, a seller/buyer duo, to discuss how you can build a valuable, attractive business today. Listen in as Seira and Nate reveal top strategies for creating a profitable business, attracting the attention of top buyers, and determining the right time to sell. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Seira Flores on LinkedIn
- Nate Jackson on LinkedIn
- Satina Clothing
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.