Stephen Speer is the Founder and CEO of eCommerce Lending, the #1 source for eCommerce business acquisition financing. Currently, eCommerce Lending has closed over 325 successful deals and provided more than $300 million in funding to help clients grow and scale profitable businesses.
In addition to this, Stephen is also the Founder and CEO of Platinum Bancorp, Inc., a commercial lending firm that provides financing to businesses that possess great potential but lack the financial means necessary for traditional bank financing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Stephen Speer talks about his extensive background in SBA lending
- What is SBA financing?
- Stephen explains both the buyer and seller’s role at eCommerce Lending
- The most important steps sellers should take in order to be eligible for SBA financing
- eCommerce Lending’s thorough due diligence process
- Why is it important to know about SBA financing as an Amazon seller?
- Stephen discusses the ins and outs of seller notes
- How COVID-19 has impacted SBA financing
- The post-pandemic boom in the eCommerce world as a result of social distancing and self-isolation
- What is the timeframe of the loan process for a business acquisition?
- How to get in touch with Stephen and learn more about eCommerce Lending
In this episode…
Are you looking for a trusted source to provide financing for your upcoming business acquisition? Do you want to collaborate with a company that will be your partner—instead of your cold and distant financial manager—through the entire acquisition process?
During the process of buying a business, most sellers are disappointed with the large banks that finance their acquisition. Instead of truly getting to know the buyer and seller as people and entrepreneurs, many banks apply an impersonal, one-size-fits-all approach to SBA lending and financing. Thankfully, there are other options for SBA financing and lending that prioritize humanization, partnership, and openness through the complex process of acquiring a business. Today, eCommerce leader Stephen Speer is here to spill the beans.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Stephen Speer, Founder and CEO of eCommerce Lending, to discuss the ins and outs of SBA financing for your Amazon business. Listen in as Stephen reveals what SBA lending is, practical steps sellers can take to qualify for SBA financing, and how COVID-19 has positively impacted the eCommerce world—for good. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Stephen Speer on LinkedIn
- eCommerce Lending
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- “013: How Good Bookkeeping Increases the Value of Your Business with Tyler Jefcoat from Seller Accountant”
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.