Steven Pope is the Founder of My Amazon Guy, a 28-person Amazon Seller Central Agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. At My Amazon Guy, Steven and his team use PPC, SEO, design, and catalog management strategies to growth hack ecommerce and marketplace platforms.
Outside of his career as a marketing and Amazon selling aficionado, Steven is an Eagle Scout, expert chess player, and debate scholar.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steven Pope talks about his background and experience as an Amazon entrepreneur
- Steven’s proven strategies for building and scaling profitable Amazon businesses
- Why should Amazon sellers use an agency to establish their business instead of building their own internal team?
- How an agency can give you the time and mental energy you need to develop and launch exciting new products
- Steven talks about the importance of intentional growth and reverse engineering when exit planning
- Navigating the challenges of inventory during the holiday months and COVID-19
- How Steven has interacted with “the scale of no return” in his business
- Steven’s current projects
In this episode…
Are you a successful Amazon entrepreneur? Or, have you ever considered becoming an Amazon seller to generate passive income? If this sounds like you, Steven Pope has some expert advice: hire an agency, quickly.
Many entrepreneurs think Amazon selling is an easy avenue for generating extra income. However, becoming an Amazon seller is no easy task—it often takes blood, sweat, and tears to run a successful Amazon business. That’s why Steven Pope runs an Amazon seller agency: to help Amazon entrepreneurs lessen their workloads, maximize their profits, and skyrocket their sellability. Ready to start?
In this episode of the Amazing Exits podcast, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Steven Pope, Founder of My Amazon Guy, to discuss the secrets to scaling and selling your Amazon business with the help of an agency. Listen in as Steven reveals his top strategies for growing a successful Amazon business, developing and launching new products, and reverse engineering to maximize profits. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steven Pope on LinkedIn
- Steven’s email address: email@example.com
- My Amazon Guy
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Tyler Jefcoat on LinkedIn
- Norm Farrar
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.