Taliesen Hollywood is the Director at Hahnbeck, a mergers and acquisitions company that specializes in the e-commerce space for lower middle-market and small businesses. Before his role with Hahnbeck, Taliesen was part of the founding team for Undisclosed Startups, the Director for Nomad International, Co-founder and CEO of Homebly.com, and Business Analyst of Mergers and Acquisitions and Licensing for Globe Life Sciences (formerly Propagate Pharma).
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Taliesen Hollywood talks about his motivation behind writing the aggregator misconception article
- Why the range of growth may be misleading to some businesses
- Taliesen explains the aggregator’s process for selecting a brand to pursue
- An in-depth look at the covenant of the aggregator for a deal structure
- Taliesen details the strain between finding common ground numbers between the seller and buyer
- What is slowing down and extending the closing process beyond 30 days?
In this episode…
As a seller or buyer, how can you meet the increasing expectations of acquisition? Can you get to the highest possible valuation as an Amazon FBA business?
The range of Amazon FBA business valuations has widened considerably, giving sellers a false sense of security that valuations are higher than average. How can you find a buyer? It comes down to layered strategies to find the strongest strategic fit for your brand. Taliesen Hollywood details the truth about the spreading misconceptions in his article, “The Truth About Amazon FBA Valuations.”
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Paul Miller sits down with Taliesen Hollywood, Director of Hahnbeck, to discuss a clearer understanding of the aggregator market regarding valuations. Taliesen talks about his reasoning for writing his article, the different ways multiples can be described and utilized, and the reasons why brands do not sell.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Taliesen Hollywood on LinkedIn
- Taliesen Hollywood’s email: email@example.com
- “The Truth About Amazon FBA Valuations”
- Amazing Exits
- Amazing Exits News
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Prosper Show
- Joe Valley on Amazing Exits
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.