Tim Jordan is the Founder and CEO of Private Label Legion (PLL), a community that gathers like-minded entrepreneurs to offer ideas, share expertise, and establish a strong network. He is also the Chief Growth Officer at SellersFunding, a fintech company that provides an all-in-one solution to help e-commerce sellers grow their businesses using capital and scale globally using a digital wallet.
In addition to this, Tim is the host of the AM/PM Podcast, a popular show about Amazon FBA, private label products, and successful Amazon marketing strategies.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Tim Jordan talks about transitioning from his job as a firefighter and EMT to e-commerce entrepreneurship
- How Tim built a name for himself in the Amazon seller space — and the companies he currently works for and collaborates with
- Some of the challenges Tim faced when scaling and exiting his e-commerce brands
- The keys to transitioning out of “survival mode” and into success as an entrepreneur
- Tim’s perspective on the impact of Amazon aggregators — and why sellers shouldn’t juggle multiple aggregators at once
- How SellerFunding is changing the game when it comes to Amazon lending and capital
- Tim discusses taking over Helium 10’s AM/PM Podcast
- The Amazon seller-focused group coaching programs by Tim and Norman Farrar: Private Label Legion and Centurion League
- Some of the biggest conferences and trade shows you don’t want to miss in 2021
In this episode…
Do you feel like Amazon entrepreneurship isn’t all it’s cracked up to be? Are you looking for inspiration and advice to help you push through the challenges you encounter as an Amazon seller?
Let’s face it: sometimes Amazon selling is much more difficult and less thrilling than you thought it would be. However, occasionally wading through the setbacks, frustrations, and hardships is exactly what needs to happen in order to set you up for success. For example, Tim Jordan’s Amazon journey is full of exciting ups and terrifying downs — and today he is experiencing incredible prosperity because he persevered through it all. So, how can you push through your current circumstances and create a positive — and profitable — future on Amazon?
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller sit down with Tim Jordan, Founder and CEO of Private Label Legion (PLL) and Chief Growth Officer at SellersFunding, to discuss Tim’s inspiring journey as an Amazon entrepreneur. Listen in as Tim talks about gaining traction as a firefighter-turned-Amazon seller, how his rock-bottom experience led to amazing opportunities, and the current ventures at Private Label Legion, SellersFunding, and Helium 10 that keep him busy (and happy). Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Tim Jordan on LinkedIn
- Private Label Legion (PLL)
- Private Label Legion Facebook Group
- Centurion League
- AM/PM Podcast
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Kevin King
- Norman Farrar
- Boosted Commerce
- Helium 10
- Serious Sellers Podcast
- “Wonder Where the AM/PM Podcast Went? It’s Back, and Full of Content Entrepreneurs Need to Know – 195”
- Prosper Show
- Empowery Women’s Conference
- ASD Market Week
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.