Walker Deibel is a best-selling author, advisor, and Founder of Buy Then Build. He is a serial acquisition entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience whose company launched the Acquisition Lab that helps first-time buyers navigate through the process. Walker has acquired over seven companies, co-founded several companies, and is an M&A advisor at Quiet Light Brokerage.
Walker earned his MBA from Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. He is a Certified M&A Advisor, Certified M&A Professional, and Certified Exit Planning Advisor.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Walker Deibel talks about his book, Buy Then Build
- How can you grow your business through innovation and acquisition in an omni-channel space?
- An in-depth look into entrepreneurship, platform, and acquisition
- Walker discusses what can impact your scalability and weaken your exit
- The truth about acquisition aggregators and due diligence
- Walker explains why a broker adds value to your exit
- Three critical thoughts a seller needs to have
In this episode…
As an entrepreneur, how can you acquire and sustain a profitable company? How do you extract the highest value from your brand?
Walker Deibel knows the difficulties of exiting a business. In his book, Buy Then Build,Walker skips the messy startup phase and details how to generate profits, maintain, and scale for a maximum exit. He has successfully helped businesses negotiate and reach their financial exit goal.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Paul Miller is joined by Walker Deibel, best-selling author, advisor, and Founder of Buy Then Build, to discuss how to efficiently become an entrepreneur. Together, they talk about the importance of an acquisition aggregator, accelerating your exit, and what you should be thinking about when selling your business.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Walker Deibel on LinkedIn
- Buy Then Build
- Buy Then Build: How Acquisition Entrepreneurs Outsmart the Startup Game by Walker Deibel
- Walker Deibel’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acquisition Lab
- Mark Daoust on LinkedIn
- Joe Valley on LinkedIn
- The Quiet Light Podcast
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.