Kellianne Fedio is an Amazon Expert who helps ecommerce brand owners craft a valuable business and focus their exit plan to turn a large profit and achieve financial independence. After selling her own multi-million dollar ecommerce brand for 7 figures, Kellianne developed a passion for helping brand owners maximize profits, optimize operations, and develop a successful exit strategy. Before working as an entrepreneur, Kellianne worked as a Civil Litigation Attorney and Professor of Business Law.
Paul Miller is the Founder and CEO of CozyPhones, an over-the-ear headphone that is comfortable, stylish, and convenient for children and adults. CozyPhones is a multi-channel direct-to-consumer brand that is constantly #1 in its Amazon category. Before working as an entrepreneur, Paul served in the United States Marine Corps, worked as a media producer and director, and owned and operated multiple stores for CiCi’s Pizza.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Paul shares his background in ecommerce entrepreneurship and Amazon selling
- Paul’s frustrating experience with a downturn in his business
- Kellianne shares her background in Amazon entrepreneurship
- Paul and Kellianne talk about what makes a business sellable
- The importance of clean bookkeeping and a well-timed exit strategy
- Paul and Kellianne discuss Ryan Tansom’s digital course in exit planning
- The 5 Principles: your drivers, financial targets, exit options, increased value, and your team of advisors
- What does the future of ecommerce opportunity and exit planning hold?
In this episode…
What makes your business sellable? How and when should you start exit planning? Does exit planning matter at all?
There are so many questions involved in entrepreneurship—especially when we talk about exit planning. There seem to be thousands of options, strategies, and resources for exit planning, but few resources are honest, practical, and thorough enough to truly help your business. If you, like most entrepreneurs, don’t know how, when, or why to start exit planning, now might be the time to get started.
Kellianne Fedio and Paul Miller are experienced Amazon entrepreneurs. In this episode of the Amazing Exits podcast, Kellianne and Paul are here to walk through the crazy exit planning process with you by sharing the successes, mistakes, and tricks they’ve experienced from their own exits. Listen to this episode of Amazing Exits as Kellianne and Paul introduce key ideas, strategies, and resources so you can achieve your own amazing exit! Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- 12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur by Ryan Daniel Moran
- Ryan Tansom on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.