Yadin Shemmer is the Founder and CEO of Intrinsic. Intrinsic is an acquirer and accelerator of Amazon-focused health and wellness e-commerce brands. Yadin is a serial health care entrepreneur with several successful business exits. Before his time at Intrinsic, he was the CEO of Mango Health, a medication management platform, President of Consumer of Business at Everyday Health Group, and Founder and CEO of Better2Know, a direct-to-consumer diagnostics business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Yadin Shemmer talks about his exit from Better2Know
- The foundation of Intrinsic — helping people find healthcare solutions
- How to assemble a solid team to run a business
- The reason behind the name “Intrinsic” and being health and wellness experts
- Yadin discusses the healthcare system and products
- Tips for running a successful Amazon brand
In this episode…
Founding a company and building the brand to be globally recognized and influential can be a daunting task. Knowing where to start and how to reach consumers is one hurdle.
Yadin Shemmer at Intrinsic knows how to engage and find consumers. He has been in the digital healthcare space for over 15 years, and his ability to bring consumer eyes to products and expose them boosts growth and takes the products beyond the average sale channels. At Intrinsic, they have a team with unparalleled experience in building brands.
In this episode of Amazing Exits, Paul Miller is joined by Yadin Shemmer, Founder and CEO of Intrinsic, to discuss how to grow brands off Amazon. Together, they go over helping founders build and scale brands, pushing a product into the healthcare ecosystem, and the importance of health and wellness. Yadin also explains revenue in a profitable business — and the sale is only the beginning. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Yadin Shemmer on LinkedIn
- Erum Hasnain on LinkedIn
- Chris Giacolone on LinkedIn
- Venkat Subramanian on LinkedIn
- Dr. Mehmet Oz on LinkedIn
- Tony Robbins on LinkedIn
- Laurie Ann Goldman on LinkedIn
- Nick Denissen on LinkedIn
- Prosper Show
- Amazing Exits
- Kellianne Fedio on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Amazing Exits, empowering Amazon entrepreneurs with the best resources and support to create a sellable business and achieve their ideal exit.
The founders at Amazing Exits connect Amazon entrepreneurs to the experts, education and resources they need on their journey to a successful exit. Let us help you maximize the value of your business by being your reliable exit advisor.
Make sure to take our free assessment and get your “Freedom Score” to see if you’re on track to creating a highly valuable and sellable business.